the Paisley Schwa

Saying something witty here is way overrated. But then again, so is rebelling against saying something witty. What a quandry.

7.05.2005

Shame.

It seems that about the only things I do with any regularity are: eat, and sleep.

I am paving the road to hell with all my good intentions, among them being (given only in order of recall, not necessarily importance):

1) Learning Dreamweaver MX 2004, Flash MX 2004, and Photoshop 7 in an effort to mangle my church's web site, thereby transforming it into a web sty.

2) Preparing for a movie night at my church. If you have any ideas on what you might expect as someone coming to an event like this, please leave me some feedback.

3) Preparing to preach the next two Sundays at my church.

4) Getting ready for my parents, sister, and niece to visit this week, and eating here.

5) Being a husband.

6) Being a father to a girl who is 8, and one who will turn 5 this coming Thursday.

7) Keeping a sleepy eye on tropical storms Cindy and Dennis.

What are YOU doing?

Pax.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Michael Saville said…

    Wow, I didn't think I would see another post on this site. Choosing a flick for a Movie Nite can be a challenge. You could always go with the Princess Bride (which I have never seen, but seems to have been sreened in a million youth groups over the years). Or some classice Disney. Or Napoleon Dynamite. I don't know, it's a tough decision. I hope you're preaching goes well though.

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Michael Saville said…

    Well then, change it to Princess Bride.

    BTW, there's a possibility I might be down in Alabama in the near future. I'll keep you posted!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home